Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error with Image and Mini Thumbs  (Read 5695 times)

Delta88

• Coppermine newbie
Error with Image and Mini Thumbs
« on: June 15, 2010, 08:13:31 pm »

I have done a search and not found any help, so sorry in advance if there is help for my issues:

Mini Thumbs: Is mini thumbs still avaliable in 1.5.6, as far as I aware I dont think it would have been taken away, but it is not showing up in my configs panel.

Full size image: When I click on and image to see the fullsize, the fullsize is not showing up, it is showing a cropped size verion not much bigger than the intermediate picture.

Any help greatful thanks!

http://www.hilicious.co.uk/gallery

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
Re: Error with Image and Mini Thumbs
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:28:39 pm »

What/where is full size?  
You must login to view this page
It is frustrating for someone trying to help when they can't access a poster's gallery pages.
So for you and anyone else with a password protected Coppermine...post a temporary user account
or....at very least, note it in your posting.

There is a limit of one question per post. So to help with one and leave the other for you
to re-post...

To see the full-size image in the pop-up window use this plugin. Big Pop-Up Images (no resize for fullsize) v1.0

Delta88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 08:47:46 pm »

What/where is full size?  It is frustrating for someone trying to help when they can't access a poster's gallery pages.
So for you and anyone else with a password protected Coppermine...post a temporary user account
or....at very least, note it in your posting.

There is a limit of one question per post. So to help with one and leave the other for you
to re-post...

To see the full-size image in the pop-up window use this plugin. Big Pop-Up Images (no resize for fullsize) v1.0

Thank you for that.

By the way, I wasn't aware that my gallery was password portected, I have never had it set like that before. It must have been changed during the upgrade.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 07:50:05 am »

I have never had it set like that before. It must have been changed during the upgrade.
No, that's very unlikely. Hasn't happened for others, so why should it happen for you?

Delta88

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 02:37:26 pm »

I don't know, but I have always had my gallery very free and open, cause I have been able to before the upgrade to access full size images when I wasn't logged in.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 03:42:05 pm »

Fullsize control is indeed a new feature.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.