Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine Gallery is totally messed up since yesterday- Have we been hacked?  (Read 5851 times)

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, one of my designers tried to access the gallery yesterday and she got the error message of

"There was an error processing database query"

Then this morning when I went to look and sign in as admin I got this:

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in :

<tr>
                <td class="tableb" align="center">
                        <font size="3"><b>{MESSAGE}</b></font>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

No one has been to the gallery until yesterday nor has change any files. I sure haven't. I have no idea what is going on nor if I have been hacked. Someone please help!!

Robyn
http://ididitcreations.com/forum

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

sorry put the wrong url down

http://ididitcreations.com/gallery

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

Hard to tell without a user logon.  It looks ok at the moment.

Take a look at this page - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51927.0.html

On the last entry Jeff (aka onthepike) has written an excellent little guide to help you find out.

However, you may not have been hacked. It could be a hosting problem or one of many other things. You do need to update your siter however as you are a little behind. You ar on 1.4.26 and since then we have added another update to 1.4.27.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

I've read that tutorial and am confused still as what to do. When you bring the page up yes you get to a login, once you put the login information in it then says "continue" and after that is that big page with this in it..

If you want to try to log in for me I can message you the log in and password, then I can change it when your done.

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in :

<tr>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

I really need some help please. I looked at my files in my gallery in the ftp but it's all greek to me.

Robyn
http://ididitcreations.com/gallery

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

Clicked on that and got the same message about the template.

Template error

<tr>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

onthepike

Please either post a non-admin test account or remove the restriction mandating registration for the time being.

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

The problem is I can not go any farther than the error script. I just cleared my history to see if I can even get to the site. Now I can not .. all that it is showing is that one error message about the template. On any browser I try.. I can't get into it at all to change anything!

Robyn

onthepike

Are you familiar with and capable of (and comfortable with) using phpMyAdmin (or equivalent)?

Databases -> cpg_ -> cpg_config -> allow_unlogged_access and change the value from "0" to "1". Click Go.

This should allow gallery navigation without having to log in.

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

I'm sorry no I'm not familiar with it at all. Can someone please help me. I have searched every file I have but being unfamiliar with what I'm looking for I'm lost. Thank you

Robyn
http://ididitcreations.com/gallery][url]http://ididitcreations.com/gallery[/url]

onthepike

Well then, this makes things more difficult than need be.

First, I would do as Phil suggested and download the latest version (currently 1.4.27), install it and attempt to run update.php. Either way, it could correct the cpg_die template issue by overwriting your current file. Follow all directions in the update guide (especially backing up your anycontent, /albums directory and /include/config.inc.php files). After you have updated, we'll try more stuff.

But please, don't panic and there's no need to keep asking for someone to help you. Nobody is "assigned" a support ticket here. The community will try and resolve the issue. Be patient. And please do as advised. It will help things move along much faster.

robynann

• Coppermine newbie

Okay thanks I'll try.. Out of panic mode into work mode. LOL

Robyn

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

We all panic when sites go wrong, it is not just you. Take your time and I am sure you will resolve your problem. Before you do the upgrade make sure you read the instructions and especially the part about backing up both your databas and your files.

onthepike

I'd been monitoring the gallery during the update process and witnessed a few fatal errors, which I considered as normal because I may have visited during the FTP uploading stage. However, soon-after, and for the last number of hours, the entire /gallery directory has been removed. So I don't know if this is a project in process or one that's been abandoned.

I suppose we'll find out when and if Robyn returns.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.