Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: flv player  (Read 10291 times)

hunt0777

• Coppermine newbie
flv player
« on: June 12, 2010, 09:47:56 pm »

I want to add flash variables to my flv_player plugin.  my actual gallery is www.pastorrob.net/videogallery
the file that I want to modify is a plugin file called codebase.php, and the following is the code:

$pic_html  = "<object type=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['mime']}\" width=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pwidth']}\" height=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight']}\" data=\"plugins/flv_player/player.swf?file=$file&image=$thumb&autostart=$autostart\">";
        $pic_html .= "<param name=\"movie\" value=\"plugins/flv_player/player.swf?file=$file&image=$thumb&autostart=$autostart\" />";
        $pic_html .= "<param name=\"allowfullscreen\" value=\"true\" />";
        $pic_html .= "</object>";

this is the plug-in modification code that JW Flv player gave me for the plug-in called tip-jar, which pops up a donation plug-in when the player is paused.

<embed src="player.swf" width="400" height="320" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" allowfullscreen="true" flashvars="file=http://www.longtailvideo.com/videos/8.flv&plugins=tipjar&tipjar.business=disciplesofchristd@yahoo.com&tipjar.title=Make%20a%20Donation&tipjar.text=If%20you%20have%20been%20blessed%20by%20our%20online%20sermons%20please%20consider%20making%20a%20donation&tipjar.show_pause=true"/>

My dilema is that I need to implement the two, successfully, but have been unable to.  Can anyone please help????
I have added the tipar.swf to my flv_player folder.

I have a successful working model, at http://www.pastorrob.net/html/donations.html when you play the video then pause the donations plug in shows up.  Although it is scripted a little differently through an external xml file. 

thank you for your help. thank you again, and again, and again!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: flv player
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2010, 01:06:12 pm »

Replace
Code: [Select]
        $pic_html  = "<object type=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['mime']}\" width=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pwidth']}\" height=\"{$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight']}\" data=\"plugins/flv_player/player.swf?file=$file&image=$thumb&autostart=$autostart\">";
        $pic_html .= "<param name=\"movie\" value=\"plugins/flv_player/player.swf?file=$file&image=$thumb&autostart=$autostart\" />";
with
Code: [Select]
        $pic_html .= "<param name=\"movie\" value=\"plugins/flv_player/player.swf?file=$file&image=$thumb&autostart=$autostart&plugins=tipjar&tipjar.business=disciplesofchristd@yahoo.com&tipjar.title=Make%20a%20Donation&tipjar.text=If%20you%20have%20been%20blessed%20by%20our%20online%20sermons%20please%20consider%20making%20a%20donation&tipjar.show_pause=true\" />";

hunt0777

• Coppermine newbie
Re: flv player
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2010, 07:31:12 pm »

This worked great, and fixed the problem, now everytime a video pops up, and they pause the video, a donation plugin pops up that links them to our paypal account!!
Thank you for your help, this forum is awesome!!!!!

Now if I could just figure out how to make this appeared solved. lol
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 19 queries.