Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Odd problem  (Read 4102 times)

edlentz

• Coppermine newbie
Odd problem
« on: May 25, 2010, 02:57:34 am »

My wife has a webpage where she has only 5 albums.  The site is at version 1.4.10  She has several people that when they log in they only have access to a partial listing of some of the albums and then a couple of users can only see 4 of the albums.  She has tried to give them different user names and pswds, but they get the same result.  When we try to access the page it is normal.  Supposedly some of the users have used different computers to access the site with the exact same results.  Can some one comment as to what could be wrong?  Personally I think it is with their browser, but that's just me.

Thanks for any suggestions

onthepike

Re: Odd problem
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 06:27:51 am »

For starters, you must post a link to your gallery after you return from upgrading your extremely outdated and vulnerable 1.4.10 installation to the latest current stable version, which is, as of today, 1.4.27.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 07:40:42 am »

...and to add to what onthepike said: maybe you would like to resolve your threads - in your other thread you failed to reply, which shines back on your new request for support... ::)

edlentz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 05:36:02 pm »

I'll update it ASAP and go from there.  I don't have much to do with the site.  Replies from the forum get put in my spam box, so that's why I didn't respond to the other thread.  I think I have that resolved.

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 10:01:01 am »

edlentz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2010, 03:07:58 pm »

After upgrading to the latest stable version (Mine was several years overdue) we foune that some of the galleries were marked as private, after changing that all is well now
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.