Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Redirect to coppermine after login in phpbb3 using bridge  (Read 8004 times)

digof

• Coppermine newbie

I bridged Coppermine 1.5.6 with phpbb3 ver 3.0.7 PL-1 and I was expecting that phpbb3 will send me back to my gallery after login, if I clicked login in my gallery. I'm logged in both applications but I stay in my pbpbb3 forum.
To make my forum redirect me to coppermine after login, I changed to position of {S_LOGIN_REDIRECT} in login_body.html (phpbb) and is working fine for me.
Here is what I did: in styles/prosilver/template/login_body.html

Find
Code: [Select]
<dd>{S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}<input type="submit" name="login" tabindex="6" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="button1" /></dd>
</dl>
{S_LOGIN_REDIRECT}
</fieldset>
Replace with
Code: [Select]
{S_LOGIN_REDIRECT}
<dd>{S_HIDDEN_FIELDS}<input type="submit" name="login" tabindex="6" value="{L_LOGIN}" class="button1" /></dd>
</dl>
</fieldset>

Thank you
digof
« Last Edit: June 12, 2010, 10:27:20 am by Joachim Müller »

andy_cul

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Incigida
Re: Redirect to coppermine after login in phpbb3 using bridge
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2010, 10:12:13 am »

there is no login_body.html on reds theme

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Redirect to coppermine after login in phpbb3 using bridge
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2010, 10:27:10 am »

This is an issue that is entirely related to phpBB, which is an app that goes unsupported here. We appreciate your readiness to share your insight, but how to redirect phpBB after logging in is an issue that should be discussed on the phpBB support pages, not here. The only app that goes uspported here is Coppermine. Locking and marking thread accordingly.
Additionally, you have not been paying attention to board rules (none of the users who posted in this thread), which is something that we're not fond of at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.