Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: combining my gallery with catagories  (Read 3695 times)

jbladefx

• Coppermine newbie
combining my gallery with catagories
« on: June 08, 2010, 10:57:08 am »

i did a search and didn't find what i am looking for. i installed coppermine 1.4.26m With E107 and bridged them together, works like a charm

i have created several catagories, and albums inside those, that is all working great. all the albums are public and open for members to upload and post their photos that they take.

but i am looking for a way, for people to be able to bring up or display just photos that they uploaded. i see the My Gallery button in menu, but that is empty when i click on it, even though i have uploaded several photos to the site. i am guessing that the My Gallery button is for private albums? if so i have that disabled on my site. i want to keep the albums open to public.

not sure if i am explaining this correctly, basically i would like people to upload their photos into the different catagories for public view, but also would like to provide a option that they could bring up or display photos that they have uploaded, which would work well for someone showing someone else their work.

the web site is located at http://mypixelation.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: combining my gallery with catagories
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 01:00:29 pm »

"Powered by Coppermine" tag is rendered invisible on your site (black text on black background) => no support for you.

jbladefx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2010, 08:04:49 pm »

the site is still a work in progress, and yes i seen that, and plan on fixing it, as soon as i find where that is in the css. it been a few years since i worked on any web building, and am a bit rusty with it all.

jbladefx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 08:19:13 pm »

ok fixed that, it was the .footer part was looking at the link codes, trust me it wasn't intentional at all. i got alot of font recoloring to do. most of my menus in admin, is same way, same color font as back ground i have to highlight it to read it. which i also plan on fixing. taking things one step at a time.

anyhows, i did fix it so can i please get some info on how to make a link or option to display the photos that a member uploaded by themself??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.