Support > cpg1.5 miscellaneous

Problem with full-sized photos

(1/4) > >>

Daniil:
After I updated my Coppermine to the latest 1.5.4 a problem with full-sized photos appeared. Big photos (HQ, UHQ) aren't showed as they should. I attached a screenshot. You also can try http://gallery.heygaga.ru/displayimage.php?album=lasthits&cat=0&pid=1209#top_display_media [Edit Joachim] Warning: link not safe for work [/Edit]. As you can see, when the image is loading pop-up is big as it should, but when the photo is loaded pop-up becomes small. I don't like it and users also.

phill104:
That is a browser function, not a coppermine issue.

Daniil:

--- Quote from: Phill Luckhurst on June 06, 2010, 09:06:15 pm ---That is a browser function, not a coppermine issue.

--- End quote ---
Why in all 1.4 galleries I didn't meet such problem, but in all 1.5 galleries it appears? I can see it and in Firefox, and in IE 8.

anna.:
I have the same problem, it's not exactly a problem but in previous version the picture did show as big as it was a now it resizes and it's be confusing for users as they think the picture is small.

Joachim Müller:
Uploading 1.880px × 3.000px images and not force-resizing them is not a bright idea and a waste of recources and band-width. I can't replicate your issues though - the browsers I have access to work exactly as expected.
Please repect board rules in the future:

* @Daniil: always post a warning with the link to your gallery if it contains adult content, even if it is mild nudity or babe poses. I have edited your posting accordingly
* @anna.: please respect board rules in the first place - posting a link to your gallery is mandatory. If your issue differs, don't hijack someone else's thread but start a thread of your own

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version