Support > cpg1.5 miscellaneous

Where is the Registeration form for 1.5.4?

(1/1)

lyloong:
After installation I counldn't find any place for new user to register?

I think 1.5.4 (stable) version is NOT stable enough or even missed out many things.

Any one can help?

lyloong:
Sorry. It's been settled.
I finally noticed that the Config button on the menu bar is clickable!

Why you guys made the menu bar buttons some with pull-down/pop-up menu and some with "click in"?
This is so confusing to new user of coppermine.

You guys should standardize all the menus/buttons. ???

Joe Carver:
Please mark your thread as solved - please post a link to your Coppermine in future requests.

--- Quote from: lyloong on June 05, 2010, 09:54:14 pm ---After installation I counldn't find any place for new user to register?

--- End quote ---
Read your documents.

--- Quote from: lyloong on June 05, 2010, 09:54:14 pm ---I think 1.5.4 (stable) version is NOT stable enough or even missed out many things.

--- End quote ---
On your first post you have made a statement backed by no facts - be careful, a lot of work and testing has gone into the new version.

--- Quote from: lyloong on June 05, 2010, 09:54:14 pm ---Any one can help?

--- End quote ---
Help yourself first - read your document package, read the Support Forum rules and follow them in the future.

--- Quote from: lyloong on June 05, 2010, 10:19:37 pm ---Why you guys made the menu bar buttons some with pull-down/pop-up menu and some with "click in"?

--- End quote ---
Use a different theme! Create your own theme!

Read your documents.

Αndré:

--- Quote from: lyloong on June 05, 2010, 10:19:37 pm ---Why you guys made the menu bar buttons some with pull-down/pop-up menu and some with "click in"?

--- End quote ---
User another theme than curve, if you don't like it ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version