Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fatal error : (using original config.inc.php)  (Read 5805 times)

rphMedia

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • ***muvipix.com***
    • muvipix - Music | Video | Pictures
Fatal error : (using original config.inc.php)
« on: June 02, 2010, 02:05:25 pm »

This is no big deal as this is one of my test galleries, but after upgrading (a couple of weeks ago from 1.4.26 - 1.5.3) I see that the database tables changed. When leaving the new config.inc.php as is, all of the images/settings weren't included in the newly created tables. If I use the original config.inc.php (with the old table prefix), I receive the Fatal error :

Now I did have some prior heavy modifications to various themes; just wondering if this is a typical failure or something that I may have caused and if you happen to know what causes it.

http://gallery.rphmedia.net/ (using the new config.inc.php)

I just tried re-uploading everything (1.5.4) and executing update.php, but I get the same thing (with my original config only). I disabled the plugins (didn't delete them until after upgrading) before the upgrade.

Again, not urgent as I'm just testing the new release.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fatal error : (using original config.inc.php)
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 02:16:30 pm »

Sounds to me that you don't upgrade your gallery, but install a fresh version of Coppermine and then you try to import your old database. If you perform a 'real' upgrade, there is no old/new config.inc.php, but only one config.inc.php, which remains untouched.

rphMedia

• Contributor
  • Coppermine addict
  • ***muvipix.com***
    • muvipix - Music | Video | Pictures
Re: Fatal error : (using original config.inc.php)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 02:39:54 pm »

Sounds to me that you don't upgrade your gallery, but install a fresh version of Coppermine and then you try to import your old database.
I assure you this is not what I did.

I just performed a downgrade to 1.4.27 and all is back to normal (less my modifications).

I'll try this again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.