Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Changing layout by myself - problems with links and descripti of the categories  (Read 4745 times)

Happy Smile

• Coppermine newbie

http://gallery.tatushow.com/
Actually... I tried to edit the gallery-outfit by myself because of new version of other pages (like news, bla bla), but something bad happened. I mean about the links of categories, and descriptions. They are just not acceptable and readable. Please, can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 07:23:39 am by Joachim Müller »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me

Did you mean to post in the 1.5.x area of the board as you are using 1.4.21 (which you need to upgrade to the latest release, currently 1.4.26, before we can help you)

Moving to the 1.4.x boards.

Please supply a little more information once you have upgraded as your site looks quite nice to me.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Happy Smile

• Coppermine newbie

I was searching for the upgrading page, and I couldn't find it. Where can I find information how to upgrade my gallery version to the newest?
Best Regards

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

The user account "Happy Smile" is a re-incarnation of "Ralf Night", which has been banned for constant misbehaviour as explained in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,59029.msg290952.html#msg290952
You are not allowed to re-register. Adding the new account to the existing ban record.
Again, you misbehaved by posting on the wrong board and being too lazy to read the docs although you have been told to do so countless times, which shows that the ban is more than justified - you haven't improved at all. You're starting to make a fool of yourself. Do I have to ask a friend to translate this into Polish? Go away and stay away.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 02:59:07 pm by Joachim Müller »

Wastes

• Coppermine newbie
Editing the place of names of categories and description
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 12:02:17 pm »

http://gallery.tatushow.com/

Actually... I tried to edit the gallery-outfit by myself because of new version of other pages (like news, bla bla), but something bad happened. I mean about the links of categories, and descriptions. They are just not acceptable and readable. Please, can anybody help me? Thanks in advance!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Editing the place of names of categories and description
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 02:57:52 pm »

Another silly attempt. Adding triggers from the "Wastes"-account to the ban record. Merging with existing posting. You're not going to get an answer, no matter how often you'll re-register. You are banned and go unsupported. It's a life-time ban. Adding more ban triggers is much easier than the effort it takes to re-register, so go ahead: we can play this game as long as you wish.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 03:02:53 pm by Joachim Müller »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.