Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Upload Error: 403  (Read 14004 times)

Zalvi

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Upload Error: 403
« on: May 13, 2010, 11:30:51 pm »

Hi have had a well working setup for some times and uploaded a lot of photos then suddenly the batch upload stop working with upload error 403, I have read all items in the board around 403 problems and checked the rights on all listed files without any success, before posting a tick it for the ISP/host can someone please check the debug info I'm do not get anything out of it when I try to go through it.

Single upload works fine, and it seem that also the loading of the files work to a certain point since the loading bar are rolling 

URL: belsing.eu/cm/
ID: upload
PW: upload

ID are also connected to album upload.

Debug file attached

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Upload Error: 403
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 06:39:55 am »

• Actual, clickable URL is http://belsing.eu/cm/
  • Regular http uploads work as expected, see http://belsing.eu/cm/displayimage.php?pid=927
  • Error 403 is a "forbidden" error code, which indicates that there is an issue with permissions or ownership. As per docs, permission issues on file system level on the server can hardly be fixed with advice from the staff here. Instead you're suppossed to ask your webhost for support when you run into permission issues
  • Post a deep link to one of the files you're trying to batch-add that cause you issues

Zalvi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2010, 01:07:00 pm »

Hi I was looking for an advice regarding what catalog that was included in Batch uploads.

I also send a tick-it to my web-host (surftown) and I got, as always, a quick response, they was using ModSecurity so I got a suggestion to include

<IfModule mod_security.c>
    SecFilterEngine Off
</IfModule>

in .htaccess-file and place that in the root of CM, seem to work, most likely I have open up a little to much in the server but at this stage it doesn't really matter.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 08:06:33 am »

Any particular reason for not doing as suggested
Post a deep link to one of the files you're trying to batch-add that cause you issues

Zalvi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 10:00:59 pm »

Didn't realy understand "Deep link" and got an answer from my web host, so I took the easy way out, sorry for that, it was working for some time but today I got an other fault, "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8364 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/epkja/belsing.eu/cm/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 440" do expect that one to be releated to host also.

What is "Deep link"?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 10:52:47 pm »

Deep link is a direct link to one of the files that is causing you problems.

Please start a new thread for your new problem as we have a one question per thread policy. Having said that your problem is almost certainly a limitation on your hosting.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2010, 08:24:04 am »

Please start a new thread for your new problem as we have a one question per thread policy. Having said that your problem is almost certainly a limitation on your hosting.
Before doing as Phill suggested, read up Documentation -> Upload troubleshooting ->Error messages, as the error message
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 8364 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/epkja/belsing.eu/cm/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 440"
is already being covered there.

What is "Deep link"?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Deep+Link
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.