Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: coppermine 1.2 & vbuleltin 3.0.1 help It wont work...  (Read 2339 times)

xfaethorx

• Coppermine newbie
coppermine 1.2 & vbuleltin 3.0.1 help It wont work...
« on: May 30, 2004, 06:42:04 pm »

Hello guys and girls,

Think I made this post before but I'm not sure if it got deleted or something...

I've got a problem with withe intergration of coppermine 1.2 with the latest version of vbulletin. I've read through many of the threads and tried everything suggested but still to no avail. The only thing that might be an issue is that I have vbportals latest beta running on my site.

Anyway both applications seem to be setup properly coppermine does not report any errors and the vbulletin board runs fine, copeprmine is installed inside the Vbulletin directory. However when I come to do anything with coppermine it tells me I don't have any rights or access this includes trying to access coppermines config.php. If I click log in I get taken to the forum main page (not sure if thats a bug) but that tells me i'm logged in already..Seems to be that the bridge just doesn't know that I'm there :(. I set up coppermine first as required then installed the bridge addtion but alas I can't do anything, I've read a lot of threads about chanigng cookie information and the like but I'm still not getting anywhere...

any inupt greatly recieved.

xfx

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: coppermine 1.2 & vbuleltin 3.0.1 help It wont work...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 06:44:28 pm »

link and test user account?

GauGau

xfaethorx

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 06:58:23 pm »

GauGau

please check your PM's thanks for the offer of help :) top stuff!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 08:07:29 pm »

don't PM me unless asked - that's what my signature says...

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.