Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: picture of two albums  (Read 2812 times)

tonnieaj

• Coppermine newbie
picture of two albums
« on: May 12, 2010, 04:37:10 pm »

how can I take a picture of two albums, no two times to upload it is a plugin for

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: picture of two albums
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2010, 05:47:37 pm »

• You tried to hijack an utterly unrelated thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,20003.0.html with the identical question. I have deleted that double posting and locked the thread you tried to hijack. Don't double-post, cross-post nor hijack threads.
  • Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links
  • If your question is "how can I have an uploaded file appear in two albums while only uploading it once", then the answer is in the docs (as most other answers to newbie questions). Take a look at the album keyword feature. If that's not what you're asking, do as suggested, but this time pay attention to board rules. You already have a large record of misbehaviour. We expect you to respect the rules. Missing language skills are no excuse - if you don't understand, ask a friend to translate for you, or use an online translator.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.