Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How not aut redirect from gallery to phpbb3 login  (Read 7536 times)

• Coppermine newbie
How not aut redirect from gallery to phpbb3 login
« on: May 10, 2010, 06:59:23 pm »

Hi.

This is perhaps a stupid question, but looking around gave me no answer.

I have a clean phpbb3.0.7PL1, and a clean cpgl 1.4.26. I have now used the bridge from here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53678.0.html

I have used the same database for the board and Coppermine.

Seems to work ok as far as login from the phpbb board is conserned, it perfomes login at gallery perfectly. My question is if this is correct: When trying to point at the gallery directly it results in automatic redirect to the login at the phpbb board. I would like visitors to be able to look at the gallery even if they intend not to register any place.

Reading different places in your forum and guides I mean to remember it was said one place that cookies are not to be the same? But in the installation window/bridge it is said to use the boards cookie. So i did that.

Could the cookie settings be reason for the redirect, or am I doing something wrong because I have misunderstood english....or codes. :-[

I would be very greatfull if a friendly soul could help me out here.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How not aut redirect from gallery to phpbb3 login
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 07:09:21 pm »

My question is if this is correct: When trying to point at the gallery directly it results in automatic redirect to the login at the phpbb board. I would like visitors to be able to look at the gallery even if they intend not to register any place.
Then go to Coppermine's config and turn "Allow unlogged users (guest or anonymous) access" back on (is on by default - you must have turned it off). Not related to bridging. In case you have an actual bridging question, do as suggested per sticky thread "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!" on this very board.

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How not aut redirect from gallery to phpbb3 login SOLVED
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 07:18:18 pm »

Wow :o :D ;D That was quick!

You were right, that was the reason. Thank you very much.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How not aut redirect from gallery to phpbb3 login
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 02:27:55 pm »

Ohhh....sure, I will absolutely do that next time. Have to admit that I missed that function even if I seriously try to read instructions. :-[
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 21 queries.