Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: How to backup/download cpg from free webhosting  (Read 3129 times)

andy_cul

• Coppermine regular visitor
  • Incigida

I just bought a hosting and wanted to move my gallery from free webhosting. I doesn't have cpanel access. I already downloaded the whole gallery thru ftp but i cant download some files(pictures) with special characters. Is there a way I can download them since it can be uploaded thru upload.php?  
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 09:44:35 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How to backup/download cpg from free webhosting
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 09:44:23 am »

You've been told so often about board rules that it hurts.
We can not support you in the usage of your FTP app and we're not aware of restrictions that might apply on your current webhost's FTP access. Ask your webhost for support if your FTP app doesn't work for you. There's nothing that we (Coppermine staff) can do to help you in this case.

As you're not performing a fresh install you shouldn't have posted on the install board. Moving accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.