Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bulgarian Language  (Read 5311 times)

c3no

• Coppermine newbie
Bulgarian Language
« on: May 16, 2004, 04:19:58 pm »

So far, Coppermine has been translated into:
"Bulgarian (Български)"
And i can't find the bulagarian language for download anywhere ???

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Bulgarian Language
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2004, 04:30:15 pm »

As far as I can see, Bulgarian has never been done for any version of standalone coppermine.  Where did you get this info?

If you would like to do the Bulgarian translation, we would welcome your help!
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

c3no

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2004, 06:03:07 pm »

You can see on the main coppermine page that there is a bulgarian translation and in images directory there is bulgarian flag but in the downloads area there's no bulgarian version ???

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2004, 08:19:25 pm »

Unfortunately, that must have been for the very first version, 1.0, and that is not available.  Even if you could get the language file for that, it would not work with the current versions.

The email address for the original translator is not available, so we can't ask for their help, sorry.

So if you, or someone you know, would be willing to help with this, we would be grateful.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2004, 10:29:36 am »

I confirm there's no Bulgarian language file for cpg1.1 or better. I'll ask moorey (who is in charge of the web page) to remove the misleading announcement from the home page.
@c3no: care to do a translation for cpg? Please refer to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=4623.0
Thanks!

GauGau

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2004, 11:03:29 am »

as a side note: bulgarian has been done for cpg1.3.0 (can't be used with cpg1.2.1 though). Please be aware that cpg1.3.0 is still in beta status and comes without support.
Download bulgarian for cpg1.3.0: http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/coppermine/cpg1.3.0lang_bulgarian.zip?download

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.