Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Newbie question  (Read 3003 times)

sownman

• Coppermine newbie
Newbie question
« on: April 27, 2010, 12:02:59 am »

First, I apologize for asking anything before reading the entire documentaton. but I am
kind of new having only built one website in the past and that was years ago.

I will read and struggle through trying to manipulate appearence and ask a miniumum of questions.

The only question I have is this, before I get deeply into this. I want to use Coppermine only as
a storage and disply software for my daughters photo work. No members, no comments no albums no uploads except hers.

My skimming looks like that is not to tough. My question, can I eliminate the random images and latest inages sections
so that only the albums are displayed ? I assume I can make the album default thumbs bigger.

BTW the install was painless and far superior to trying to work with zenphoto that wasted 3 weeks of my time.

Thanks

Steve

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Newbie question
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 10:25:40 am »

All your questions are answered in the docs - http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_album_list

Please take time to read them and to aquaint yourself with the board rules - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.0.html

To keep things simple on here we require you to post a link to your site with every new support request. We also have a one question per thread policy to make it easier for others to search for answers. As it is a support forum we also ask users to resolve their threads when their problem is fixed (all details in the board rules)

If you want more details on removing those blocks please post a link to your site.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.