Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help with default page  (Read 3816 times)

Dam1en

• Coppermine newbie
Help with default page
« on: April 23, 2010, 02:17:48 am »

I've tried finding an answer for this in the forums but was without any luck, please don't flame.

I would greatly appreciate any help.  Right now my default page (not home page) shows "random" and latest "additions", I'm trying to have my default page as a specific album.  I currently have home set to show an album but when you first goto the website its shows the default page.

I would greatly appreciate any help,
thanks.

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
Re: Help with default page
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 02:28:27 am »

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Dam1en

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 02:31:23 am »

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 02:47:39 am »

real link => http://cowtownstudio.com/gallery/

You posted on the v1.5 forum for a version 1.4.26 gallery. Please post on the correct forum next time  ;)

Try this out.
http://coppermine-gallery.net/plugins.php?cpg_version=4#random_select

Just take out the "latest additions" and add a few rows to the "random" block.
http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#admin_album_list_content
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:52:12 am »

I've tried finding an answer for this in the forums but was without any luck, please don't flame.
Nobody is flaming. However, we're not fond of users who don't respect board rules. You have broken several of them, so you deserve to be told about those rules and that you have misbehaved. That's not flaming, that's moderation. Jeff had to remind you of rules and that we need to see a link to your gallery. He had to move your posting around. You force others to do a lot of extra work because you're too lazy. You agreed to read the docs before asking questions. Obviously you haven't done so. So posting "don't flame" in your initial posting is very lame: it's an excuse in advance for being lazy...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.