Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: please help not sure where to put this topic  (Read 3767 times)

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: please help not sure where to put this topic
« on: April 21, 2010, 08:14:56 pm »

i am new to here and i been seeing everyone make the coppermine photo gallerys and  i need some help i need one or a few people who can help me make

the photo gallery the whole thing. and the blog AND  also maybe a enter here page so that i can make one full web page of Victoria Beckham .  never made a page before so i do not know  how to any it. then i also need someone who can help me link my Fourm too it . ect then after that some one who can tell me how to make the photo ablums ect so i can uploade the photos ect,,, and maybe how to change the background i do not know how to do any it so anyone will to help me i really like it thank you.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:18:29 am by Joachim Müller »

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
Re: please help not sure where to put this topic
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 08:16:08 pm »

please email me at bbsforevemelb@aol.com if any one can help me make one

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 08:36:19 pm »

PLEASE I HAVE ASK EVERYWHERE AND NO ONE CAN HELP ME SO IT REALLY INPORANTED THAT  there is someone who can over here help me make one :(

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 09:56:39 pm »

woaw, three posts in 30 minutes. e have a very patient person here  ;D
RESPECT BOARD RULES FIRST PLEASE
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

onthepike

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2010, 03:29:08 am »

Unless you're willing to pay someone to create, maintain and update your website, this probably isn't the place for you at this time. You're not asking for "support", you're asking to be provided a fully working website with no knowledge or experience in maintaining it. And apparently, not much interest in learning how to do so.

Try the freelance/paid forum.

Or search for those companies that create a website for you.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2010, 08:18:20 am »

There are webhosts who have nice templates and all-inclusive offers for people like you who try to set up a fan-site (with picks stolen from agencies, paparazzi and the like). The target audience of the application we catter for and provide support for are people who do know how to set up a website and at least maintain a script. You don't fall into that category, that's why you can't get free support here. Try somewhere else, but don't expect to be spoon-fed.

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Invalid]: please help not sure where to put this topic
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2010, 09:37:58 pm »

i am asking for help because everyone i know who made one did not make it them self.  they told me people did it for them and to try here and i keep ask them how did they do it and no one can tell me i am not pay to update my own web. all i am asking is for someone to help me make it, then i am doing the rest myself but not one person will help me if i understood html then i do it myself . but if no one going help me ill have to keep try till i can make it i do not want some dumb web page i had a dumb web page before and took it down. i want a real web like everyone i know i really should not ask my friends for advice because all they do is give me bad advice. and every single one them told me someone over here help them make it for free

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Invalid]: please help not sure where to put this topic
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2010, 11:18:20 pm »

Too many lower-case chars in your previous posting to read. Marking as invalid. Go somewhere else, you're not part of our target audience. No, we're not going to spoon-feed you. The people who told you to come here were wrong.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.