Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MiniCms section space  (Read 3243 times)

hlabout

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Harald Labout Fotografie
MiniCms section space
« on: April 22, 2010, 02:15:05 pm »

How can I change the space between the MiniCms sections so they match the section space of my website homepage.

At this moment the section space of the MiniCms blocks are smaller than the section blocks of my theme.
I tried to adjust my theme style.css to match the MiniCms space but when I make this space smaller the space between the last homepage section and firts MiniCms section becoms too small.

I am using a slightly older version, v1.6, of the MiniCms plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,62339.html

I am sure that within the MiniCms there is a setting that can increase the section space but I cannot find it.

Harald

www.haraldlabout.nl

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: MiniCms section space
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 02:36:49 pm »

Could you post a link to a page with the problem and preferably attach a screenshot with the problematic area highlighted.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

hlabout

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • Harald Labout Fotografie
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2010, 07:19:28 pm »

Phill,

Thanks for your reply.

The link is www.haraldlabout.nl as shown above.
When you use the link my gallery home page opens.
On the page bottom you can see 3 MiniCms blocks and you can also see that the space between these blocks do not have the same "gap width" as the spaces between the original coppermine gallery blocks.
No big problem of course but I am just wondering if I can change it.

Harald

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2010, 09:17:59 pm »

I've never used the miniCMS tool so it is hard for me to assist on this one. What I can see is the equiptment table has a fixed width of 852px for the innermost table which could cause problems with the layout for some. Set it to a percentage instead if miniCMS allows.

For the spacing again, I cannot really help except to say that the theme is addinf a spacer.gif image and a <br> tag below each table but the miniCMS is not.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.