Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine critical error:  (Read 7537 times)

hotwheels

• Coppermine novice
Coppermine critical error:
« on: April 01, 2010, 11:43:22 pm »

I have a quick question about an error i started receiving:

Coppermine critical error:
Unable to connect to UDB database !

MySQL said:

I am using vbulletin 3.8.2. The coppermine photo gallery has been working fine for years and out of the blue i started receiving the above error.

If you go to my site: www.insanemustangs.com and log in as username: tester and password: testing then click on pictures/videos in my navbar, scroll down to CPG, it will take you to my coppermine gallery. Once there you can see that the bridge for vbulletin is working because the user show's logged in, yet anything you click on you receive the above error.

I have done a search and can't seem to find any answers to my problem. Is it a permission issue, a software issue, or a hosting issue.

Thanks, hotwheels

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Coppermine critical error:
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:29:39 am »

Actual link to your gallery is http://www.insanemustangs.com/forums/cpg149/ - don't make us get familiar with your navigation to enable us to support you. The issue shows as well when going directly to your gallery.
This is a bridging issue actually, as the error message means that coppermine could not connect to the app you're bridged with, so there is something wrong on the end of bridging.
Do as suggested in When requesting bridge support - mandatory! and Documentation -> Bridging support. Moving your thread accordingly from cpg1.4 miscellaneous.

hotwheels

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 03:51:54 pm »

I have tried to use the bridge wizard inside my coppermine gallery, but it won't log me in to make any changes. What other steps can i try since i can't get into the gallery? I am at a total loss here.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2010, 05:58:46 pm »

Do as suggested in When requesting bridge support - mandatory! and Documentation -> Bridging support.
I haven't posted that just because I like to write. Do as I suggested.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.