Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Aggiungere una scritta nel footer  (Read 4138 times)

Izzie Stevens

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • www.seriouslygreylovers.com
    • Seriously Grey Lovers
[Closed]: Aggiungere una scritta nel footer
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:01:11 pm »

Ciao ragazzi,
mi chiedevo se fosse possibile aggiungere una scritta sopra o sotto la scritta in fondo alla gallery "Powered by Coppermine Photo GalleryModded by Stramm
"
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 10:35:01 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Aggiungere una scritta nel footer
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:57:24 am »

There is no modpack by stramm for cpg1.5.x, so you probably posted one of your well-known "I break board rules whenever I like", i.e. you probably don't have cpg1.5.x and just posted on the wrong board. Your gallery http://www.seriouslygreylovers.com/ga/ runs with cpg1.4.24, i.e. two versions behind the latest stable release, so the only advise you will hear is "upgrade, for Pete's sake". My Italian is very bad, so I can not reply in that language, but I can remind you of board rules. And I'm doing this for the last time. I'm fed up with your behaviour. Respect board rules from now on or you'll get banned.
The answer to your question is quite easy: you can add any custom content that you want below the "Powered by Coppermine" tag by editing themes/yourtheme/template.html
To add content above it, use anycontent.php. You're not allowed to ask questions related to editing the "Powered by" tag, so don't.

fulvios

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Aggiungere una scritta nel footer
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 01:17:07 am »

Perfettamente ragione con GauGau
Questa sezione del forum è riservata come dice il titolo stesso alla nuova 1.5, quindi se tu hai la versione precedente non devi postare quà.  >:(

Comunque come dice GauGau nel pannello di amministrazione c'è il modo per farlo:
1) vai in Impostazioni tema
2) trovi due righe: Percorso per intestazione pagina personalizzata e Percorso per piè di pagina personalizzato
2a) ci metti il percorso del tuo server

Ciao

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Closed]: Aggiungere una scritta nel footer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 10:33:59 pm »

Izzie Stevens did have his/her last chance, but missed the opportunity, that's why I'm banning this account and locking the two open threads.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 18 queries.