Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Change the background color for Igame theme?  (Read 3406 times)

Illegal_Operation

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Change the background color for Igame theme?
« on: April 01, 2010, 05:15:54 am »

Hi, i am using Igame theme, can i check whether can i change the background color to purple? cos currently is in brown and i want to change it to purple.

Possible to do so?

By the way, the website is http://www.thaiparadise69.com [Edit GauGau] Warning: link not safe for work [/Edit]

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 08:22:51 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Change the background color for Igame theme?
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 08:20:58 am »

Use the web developer toolbar as suggested in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,24056.msg123520.html#msg123520
It's dead easy to figure out what you're asking: the stylesheet of your theme contains the definition for the background of your gallery pages - should be
Code: [Select]
body { background-color: #4A4A4A; }This is not the right place to ask basic HTML/CSS questions - that's beyond the scope of this board.

You haven't paid attention to board rules - you have been reminded of them very often already: you need to post a warning with your link if your gallery contains adult content.
As you have a serious record of misbehaviour and you have been warned
I have seen enough of your attitude, not showing the slightest sign of understanding or willingness to at least do as suggested. The next slightest form of misbehaviour (not respecting board rules to a T) will result in your ban.
, so this is it for you: you're banned. Go away. Do not return!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.