Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: album manager - admin mode  (Read 2706 times)

brentmags

• Coppermine novice
  • "go on - export yourself"
album manager - admin mode
« on: March 29, 2010, 05:59:51 am »

gracious in defeat or plainly overlooking the obvious, a lot of forum reading and seeing if what i have got matches a previous enquirer or via faq's

http://wrenegadeevents.com/universal%20photo%20gallery/index.php

i created 9 albums a while back, suitably naming them and uploading photos - this is not the problem

when i wish to add a new album now...it does not display add new album in the Album Manager window. I can add new categories but still no albums.
i thought it was a permissions problem inclusive of scanning what i had set in config/user settings or should i restore factory defaults and see what happens then go about re configuring?
haven't touched any code in albmgr.php so clearly not sure what to do

any inroads would be appreciated

ps - one of the best threads read today was password retrieval if lost and you have admin rights. 2nd option worked a treat :)

brentmags

• Coppermine novice
Re: album manager - admin mode
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:33:45 am »

just so i don't get shot...and wanting to try this out

username: barney
password: rubble

x flinstone fan from way back

permission is set to have a gallery
code in custom theme template .html is: <script type="text/javascript" src="scripts.js"></script>

brentmags

• Coppermine novice
Re: album manager - admin mode
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2010, 07:55:19 am »

solved

it was a process of elimination of just going through what i had installed and it was the "plugin_link append" that was conflicting with it all.

simply i uninstall it temporarily (still stays in plugin manager for reinstalling) create my new album(s) and then reinstall the plugin again. Not sure if this is the correct method of doing it but it seems to work ok and i tried it in 3 different browsers and it worked ok

cheers:)

now is to suss out YouTube video in cpg: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,37962.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.