Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to make nrml_image clickable to next?  (Read 3950 times)

Luc.ass

• Coppermine newbie
How to make nrml_image clickable to next?
« on: March 14, 2010, 12:59:49 pm »

Hi, sorry for my english...
how to make normal size image clickable to next image in the album?
I have only full size and tumbnails images ... normal size is off. In displayimage.php is image non clickable (if i heve normal size images ON - imabe have been clickable to full size).

I'm edit include\themes.inc.php line 685 to
Code: [Select]
                                                <a href="{NEXT_TGT}">{IMAGE}</a>Image is clickable but url is not "translate".

CPG version 1.4.10 (stable)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: How to make nrml_image clickable to next?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2010, 01:26:23 pm »

CPG version 1.4.10 (stable)
Well, then you should upgrade before doing anything else. After you did, you might start by respecting board rules.

Luc.ass

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2010, 01:34:08 pm »

:-[ sorry there is link for my gallery http://photosky.lukascaha.net/index.php
if i upgrade to new version, solve this problem?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2010, 01:37:48 pm »

I will not argue with you about the need to upgrade. If you want to find out why I won't, or why you should upgrade, then RTFM and read the sticky threads on this forum. I certainly won't go through this again and again for every user coming here who is too lazy to do his/her homework. Do not expect to be spoon-fed.

Luc.ass

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2010, 03:12:12 pm »

so ... gallery updated to version 1.4.26 ... satisfied? :-)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2010, 03:48:15 pm »

satisfied? :-)
I'm not looking for satisfaction when I reply to support requests. The upgrade happened for your benefit, not for mine. No need for snide replies from you. You're not in the position to do so, as you are asking for support from us, not vice versa.

how to make normal size image clickable to next image in the album?
Try the solution posted in Next image instead of full size image (found by using the search feature of this forum) or try the EnlargeIt plugin or the HighSlide plugin.

I'm edit include\themes.inc.php
Undo your edits. Never edit that file. All your edits need to be performed in themes/yourtheme/theme.php instead. You can accomplish anything by editing that file accordingly. If a section that you would like to edit doesn't reside in your custon theme, copy that section (and only that section) from themes/sample/theme.php first into a new line before
?>of the file themes/yourtheme/theme.php (this is being explained in the docs as well as in countless postings on this board).

Image is clickable but url is not "translate".
I have no idea what you're trying to say.

<a href="{NEXT_TGT}">{IMAGE}</a>
That's just wihsfull thinking. The stuff in curly braces are just placeholders. In the section you refer to that placeholder doesn't get populated, so you could have come up with anything else like {foo_bar} as well with the same result.

Joachim

P.S. Your nickname on this forum hasn't been chosen wisely. Even looking at your nickname makes supporters reluctant to help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.