Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploading Issues  (Read 2843 times)

valenessa

• Coppermine newbie
Uploading Issues
« on: March 15, 2010, 05:48:27 pm »

My Gallery:
http://demihq.net/photos/index.php

username: test
password: test

when i usually add files to my gallery (batch files) with Gd Version 1.x setting in my configuration, they upload fine, but the thumbnails, normal's, and
mini's look greenish, that's because I have GD version 2.x installed. But the problem is that i can't set in the config Gd Version 2.x, because I can't upload
pictures, when i go to the folder, select the files, and add them instead of the OK/DP/PB "Signs" i click to see the php error message, and it shows this:

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in :
        <tr>
                <td class="tableb" align="center">
                        <font size="3"><b>{MESSAGE}</b></font>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

I had this error before, but my hosting "fix" it, now i can upload photos with GD Version 1.x, but with weird coloured thumbs.

I use the 1.4.24 Version Cause My Hosting changed the other version to this one. I know i have to upgrade but im afraid i might screw up everything.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Uploading Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 06:29:35 pm »

I'm guessing that your host installed an old version because that is all they have. The error suggests that one of the files they have uploaded is either corrupt or they have fiddled with it. This is one of the reasons why we hate hosts installers.

You already know whay you need to do and that is upgrade. Don't panic that you will screw things up. As long as you backup both your files and your db first there is very little you can do wrong.

Give is a go now and if you run into trouble just ask.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.