Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Critical error when select file:/ include/function.inc.php line 167  (Read 11467 times)

cpg_newbie

• Coppermine newbie

Im new here. few days ago i installed cpg version 1.4.2

when i want to click on the Home, My Gallery and Album List, the error below return

"While executing query "SELECT a.aid, count( p.pid )  AS pic_count, max( p.pid )  AS last_pid, max( p.ctime )  AS last_upload, a.keyword FROM cpg14x_albums AS a  LEFT JOIN cpg14x_pictures AS p ON a.aid = p.aid AND p.approved =  'YES' WHERE a.aid IN ()GROUP BY a.aid" on 0

mySQL error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')GROUP BY a.aid' at line 1"

it stated that the error in this paths : /include/functions.inc.php - Line: 167

can anyone help me how to solve this?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Critical error when select file:/ include/function.inc.php line 167
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 07:18:28 am »

few days ago i installed cpg version 1.4.2
That's a bad idea: most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.26. Subsequently, cpg1.4.2 is running 24 versions behind.

cpg_newbie

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 04:31:33 pm »

im sorry for the inconvenience, actually the version is 1.4.26. n the my database, sql version is 5.1.37. just checked it.  :-[

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 05:35:09 pm »

...and for what reason do you keep ignoring onthepike's posting? You won't get far if you don't pay attention to supporter's advice and if you don't respect board rules. The mySQL version is completely unrelated and doesn't matter at all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.