Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Acidtechred style  (Read 6755 times)

clink

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Acidtechred style
« on: March 09, 2010, 11:36:21 pm »

Hi. Im designing a new site using Joomla, phpbb3 and two installs of Coppermine. I have bridged Coppermine with Joomla using mehdi's bridge and everything is working fine. The only problem is the two coppermine installs are in wrappers and the acidtechred style doesnt fit in the wrapper properly. It is too wide.

I have tried to change the width using the settings in Album List View but none of the settings save. They revert back to what they were. Is there anyway I can alter the width of the style?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 08:02:53 am by Joachim Müller »

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Re: Acidtechred style
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2010, 07:19:52 am »

you must edit the style.css and the template.html files from your thème
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 08:49:23 am »

We can't help you with Joomla issues. We can't help you blindfolded. At least you would have to post a link to your gallery if you want actual support and not just generic advice. You agreed to do so anyway when you signed up: read up board rules.

clink

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2010, 09:09:00 pm »

It is theme.php that needs editing. It has a block of settings that are locked. It was one of those that needed changing.

// These parameters overide what the user inputs in the Configuration setup to prevent the theme from breaking.
$CONFIG['max_film_strip_items'] = 5; //overrides the number of thumbnails.
$CONFIG['thumbcols'] = 4; //overrides the number of columns for thumbnails.
$CONFIG['main_table_width'] = '100%'; //overrides the Width of the main table (pixels or %).
$CONFIG['picture_table_width'] = '100%'; //overrides the Width of the table for file display (pixels or %).
$CONFIG['album_list_cols'] = 2; // sets "Number of columns for the album list = 2"
$CONFIG['first_level'] = 1; //sets "Show first level album thumbnails in categories = no".

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »

Post a link. Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links
Please don't ignore Joachim's post. He is asking that you post a link to your gallery, it is mandatory in all support requests.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

clink

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 07:54:59 pm »

It doesnt matter now. I have fixed what I wanted. Read my last post.

onthepike

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 09:19:45 pm »

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 09:35:15 pm »

Upgrade immediately, You are vulnerable to attacks. http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upgrade
You should upgrade => Coppermine version: 1.4.19

gallery => http://covernet.org/resources
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 08:02:43 am »

Let those who don't want help go ahead and blindly ruin their site. They don't want to play by the rules? Then let them go away. Let them complain afterwards about their site getting hacked. The thought won't even cross their mind that it was because of something they did wrong; they will blame someone else instead...
Marking this thread as "closed".

clink

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Closed]: Acidtechred style
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 12:12:14 pm »

???? Thats not the site I was asking about. That is our main site. We are in the process of building a new site using the latest version of Coppermine which we will then upgrade the main site with.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Closed]: Acidtechred style
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 01:03:48 pm »

Make sure you tell all hackers that you're currently re-building something and that you would consider it unfair if they used that fact against you. Take your time, I'm sure all hackers and script kiddies will understand that you're busy doing other things and therefore can't look into security related stuff.
As far as I'm concerned, you still haven't done as suggested (others did for you what would have been your task). Now you're posting lame excuses for not updating... What can I say? Let me put it this way: it's your site. Everything that happens with it is entirely your issue and not ours. We couldn't care less what happens with your site. Our advice is meant to help you and is provided free of charge. It is of course provided as well without the actual need to heed the advice - we can't force you to do as we suggest. So, this boils down to a "told you so" posting. It's very, very unlikely though that supporters will be ready to look into any future questions you might have, given your attitude. Bye. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 19 queries.