Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: PHP memory is to small - picmgmt.inc.php on line 262  (Read 14466 times)

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: PHP memory is to small - picmgmt.inc.php on line 262
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2010, 05:58:47 pm »

You have no option but to make your pic smaller. As has already been explained, your image is taking up too much memory on your server. Either pay for more server resources or make your image smaller. There is nothing else to say on the matter. There is no magic button that will make a pint and a half of beer fit in a pint glass. You just need a bigger glass or be less greedy.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: PHP memory is to small - picmgmt.inc.php on line 262
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 05:36:04 pm »

I did all from http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#upload_trouble but it doesnt work.
Erm, what? Let me quote the docs for you:
Asking for support on upload issues

When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested. If you want fast results, you should disable admin approval for the group the test user is in, so supporters can tell instantly what is wrong without needing to double-check.

When people have issues with uploading and decide to post their question on the Coppermine support board, they usually are told to read this upload troubleshooting section. Many of them fail to do so properly, which results in frustration both for users as well as supporters. To make this absolutely clear: the above mentioned steps are absolutely mandatory, no matter what skill level you have, no matter what upload method you have troubles with. Failing to do exactly as suggested will result in your request for help being ignored. Yes, this applies to you. We mean it!
I can't see that you have done as suggested. You completely and utterly failed to read instructions or act accordingly. What do you expect?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.