Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No themes showing  (Read 4565 times)

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
No themes showing
« on: March 04, 2010, 08:14:38 pm »

I've discovered a problem with my gallery. It no longer shows any themes. I can change a theme in the adminpanel, but to no avail. Usually I use the Hardwired theme. Upgraded to 1.4.26.

Any help or hints would be appreciated  :)

http://www.jp-photo.dk/galleri/index.php

Link is NOT worksafe.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: No themes showing
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 08:40:04 pm »

One or more files have not uploaded correctly. Download a fresh copy and re-perform the upgrade procedure making sure you use a decent ftp app such as filezilla.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 09:20:16 pm »

The problem was here before the upgrade to 1.4.26. I've transferred the files again, run the update.php and versioncheck.php.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 09:50:27 pm »

If you were running an out of date revision the gallery could have been compromised.

Since it was easy to browse your directories* it looked like you had most everything in place under the root directory. You can/should look for out of place .htaccess files that might creating misdirection/redirection.

Also you should look into this thread. Yikes, I've been hacked! Now what?

*You should turn off/forbid directory browsing when you are done!

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 11:24:38 pm »

Directory browsing have been turned off. I've compared the files from the package with the files on the server. The only ones standing out where files from older versions and backups I'd made of files. Deleted all.

So the files shouldn't be the problem now. Could it be something in the database that prevents the theme from loading?

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:30:34 pm »

By the way I find it quite odd that no pageheaders are in the sourcecode for the page? No <html> <body> or anything..

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2010, 08:17:37 am »

That indeed is odd. The classic theme is there - I was able to access http://www.jp-photo.dk/galleri/themes/classic/template.html and http://www.jp-photo.dk/galleri/themes/classic/theme.php The two files that are absolutely mandatory to have).
Did you read Joes's suggestions and act accordingly?

onthepike

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2010, 06:59:54 pm »

Something is obscuring the html output. Perhaps try, if applicable, disabling anycontent.php as well as any custom header and footer used and verify no unwanted code within your gallery title and description (via sql dump -- don't rely solely on what you see within config).

If, after disabling these components, your theme returns to normal, you'll have isolated a few places to review code.

You might also use a Diff viewer and compare the last good sql dump to your current version, excluding obvious differences, of course. Then do the same and compare your header/footer and anycontent.php as well.

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2010, 11:22:26 am »

I've found and resolved the problem!  :)

On a whim I decided to look into the plugins - I've only installed one plugin, the Photoshop shopping plugin from Stramm. And this seems to be the problem with never versions of CPG. I disabled the plugin, and the themes started working at once.

Thank you all for the effort you put into this.

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2010, 12:03:35 pm »

I've created this thread instead http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,63978.0.html as the problem is not theme-related, but plugin-related. I hope this is the correct way?

jp-photo.dk

• Coppermine novice
    • JP-photo.dk
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 05:27:37 pm »

Problem was related to PHP v5.3+ and referenced functioncalls in the plugin. I've described the solution in this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,57206.320.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.