Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have moved site, now need to change database setting manually?  (Read 3479 times)

globalcashsite

• Coppermine newbie

Hi guys

I have moved my site from one host to other. Now I need to know where I can change database name, username & password so my gallery may become online again. I have moved all files in cpanel successfully and also moved database from old host to new host.

Please give me file name of this setting?

Thank you

GCS
www . globalcashsite . com  Make money online, adsense, bank loans, insurance, investment, trading, free downloads, etc

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I have moved site, now need to change database setting manually?
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 09:36:49 am »

Edit include/config.inc.php with a plain text editor, as explained countless times and as suggested in the docs. Respect board rules in the future! ::)
Looks like you haven't posted to get an actual answer, but just to dump your ad inside your profile. The page you refer to in your profile is not related to coppermine nor is it coppermine-driven. I have edited out the corresponding field in your profile. You're not allowed to restore it. Post a link to your actual coppermine-driven gallery as suggested.

globalcashsite

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 09:48:42 am »

Edit include/config.inc.php with a plain text editor, as explained countless times and as suggested in the docs. Respect board rules in the future! ::)
Looks like you haven't posted to get an actual answer, but just to dump your ad inside your profile. The page you refer to in your profile is not related to coppermine nor is it coppermine-driven. I have edited out the corresponding field in your profile. You're not allowed to restore it. Post a link to your actual coppermine-driven gallery as suggested.

First of all thank you for your quick help, my problem is solved. :)

And then "hmmmmmm", no. My gallery is up here http://www.rah-e-najat.com/online/thumbnails.php?album=1

DNS entries were changed I don't know you will see this gallery at new hosting or old but problem is solved. This gallery is like personal and I would not like to promote it where it should not be. So I used such site of mine that might be interested for all people. :)

GCS
www . globalcashsite . com  Make money online, adsense, bank loans, insurance, investment, trading, free downloads, etc

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 01:02:27 pm »

You're using cpg1.4.16 on http://www.rah-e-najat.com/online/, so you need to upgrade asap - most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.26! You're running 10 versions behind!! :o
The footer line in your template suggests that you're using an auto-installer provided by some third party, which is bad and silly and goes unsupported as far as we're concerned. There is one genuine install method and one genuine upgrade method: the one we describe in our documentation. Everything else is crap. If you want to find out why: read on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.