Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Display album thumbs and one normalsize image  (Read 10497 times)

mromanm

• Coppermine newbie
[Closed]: Display album thumbs and one normalsize image
« on: February 16, 2010, 08:46:16 pm »

Hello,

I couldn't find anywhere in the forum something relating to my problem. I want to extract the main functions of the gallery to my site.

As at this site http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp;jsessionid=b3fwwg_y0QW_va4FSWCkad8?tab=photos&paId=337935758&recnum=&listingId=36779557&paId=337935758&listingRecNum=2&criteria=sf1Dir%3dDESC%26alMdId%3d20595%26mkId%3d20049%26stkTyp%3dU%26mdId%3d20595%26rd%3d100000%26crSrtFlds%3dstkTypId-feedSegId-mkId-mdId%26zc%3d60606%26rn%3d0%26PMmt%3d1-1-0%26stkTypId%3d28881%26sf2Dir%3dASC%26sf1Nm%3dprice%26sf2Nm%3dmiles%26alMkId%3d20049%26rpp%3d50%26feedSegId%3d28705&tracktype=usedcc&pageNumber=&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE&certifiedOnly=false&aff=national i want to display one normal size image and the rest of the album as thumbnails. Show thumbnails is not a problem but show one larger image is.
Don't know how to make it. That one larger image should change when clicking a thumb. And when clicking a larger image, an original size image should appear in a new window.

Any ideas how to make it?

I have some knowledge about php, sql, ccs, etc. But that is too much for me...

I will appreciate your help

Roman
« Last Edit: February 20, 2010, 10:51:29 am by Joachim Müller »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Display album thumbs and one normalsize image
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 09:15:26 pm »

You could use cpmfetch to create an array of images from the location of your choice then read from that array on your homepage to display the images as you wish. Maybe you could use one of the many jquery galleries out there to display images from that array.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=jquery+galleries&meta=lr%3D&aq=0&oq=jquery+ga
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

mromanm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2010, 09:16:04 am »

Thanks a lot for interesting suggestion.

Now I have to learn how to use jQuerry and how to force it to read images from an array I want to

mromanm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2010, 09:42:03 pm »

Still looking for a help...

I didn't find any suitable jQuery gallery so I decided to do that through javascript I write. But even I do my best, I can't get it work.

Here is the code I have:
Code: [Select]
<div id="thumbs">
<?php
echo "<center>"
include 
"./gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
$objCpm = new cpm("./gallery/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");
$option = array(
'linktemplate'=>'http://www.misatour.cz/gallery/albums/{{pFilepath}}normal_{{pFilename}}" title="{{pTitle}}',
'tablestyle' => 'windowbg" width="150" bordercolor="#0099ff" border="5" height="150"',
'cellstyle' => 'windowbg windowbg_hover" valign="middle" align="center');
$objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFrom("album=19",100,2,$option);
$objCpm->cpm_close();  
echo 
'<a href="http://www.misatour.cz/gallery">| Show gallery |</a>';
echo 
'</center>';
?>

</div>
<div id="normalsizeimage">
</div>

I have a list of thumbs (first div) and after clicking a thumb, normal size image shows in a new window.
I want to show the normal size image in the second div. Exactly as it is at the site I linked before.

I think the best way how to make it work is to add an OnClick JavaScript to the thumbs but I have no idea how to do that.

Can anybody help me?

I think could use it.

Joe Carver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka 'i-imagine'
    • Home Page
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2010, 10:13:24 pm »

Cars.com is a huge, revenue producing site - they probably have their own coders - so therefore....
That one larger image should change when clicking a thumb. And when clicking a larger image, an original size image should appear in a new window.

That sounds a lot like what Coppermine does "out of the box".

Any ideas how to make it?

Use Coppermine 1.4.26

I have some knowledge about php, sql, ccs, etc. But that is too much for me...

Use Coppermine and create your own custom theme - you could start with the excellent Vertical Film Strip theme to start.

But because this is a Coppermine Support forum - the best answer is to use Coppermine, not to invent a new version of it. And please post a link to your Coppermine installation when asking for support.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2010, 08:17:36 am »

This is cpmFetch-related. Please don't move it somewhere else. I have undone the move.

suarkajanagaugau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2010, 08:40:21 am »

This is cpmFetch-related. Please don't move it somewhere else. I have undone the move.

nice co-ordination :D

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2010, 09:45:49 am »

nice co-ordination :D

Please don't bother to re-register. All you are doing is annoying users who are requesting support. If you have an axe to grind keep it out of others threads.

suarkajanagaugau

gaugaukimaarandi

hotvins

And certainly other usernames tha I cannot be bothered to waste my time looking for.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:34:57 am by Phill Luckhurst »

musicisdivine

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2010, 11:19:58 am »

Please don't bother to re-register. All you are doing is annoying users who are requesting support. If you have an axe to grind keep it out of others threads.

Ok I will not register again. This is the last time. I am also a regular nice guy. But I would like to request you to please unban my IDs " hotvins " & " hotvins11 ". I love the script and I was behaving like a nasty idiot but I want to reform myself into a good human being. Can you give me one chance (last one only please) ? I guarantee you that I will be a good person.

I love the script a lot and its coders for their sheer clear excellent brains to code such a tactful script, but I was angry about how the support team handled the newbies but now I have realised that they also have so many of them that their patience is always tested. I will definitely be a good human being, so please unban my IDs " hotvins " & " hotvins11 "

Regards with hopes of getting unbanned
hotvins & hotvins11

mromanm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2010, 03:07:12 pm »

Can we please get back to the problem?

I need help with some (probably JAvaScript) code.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2010, 04:38:37 pm »

Many apologies you have got caught up in the responses from hotvins above. I have requested that he keeps out of your thread and he has chosen to ignore that so has yet again been banned. He has constantly done this under numerous usernames and as such is not welcome here.

As for your problem we cannot really code it for you. I have not used cmpfetch in a while and currently do not have time to research into it. I am sure if you ask a specific question such as how do you generate and read an array using cpmfetc then we can help though I am certain a quick search of the forum will show you how. Writing custom code for you is a little more that you can expect from a free support forum. If you really cannot do it then maybe post of our freelancers board and pay someone to do the job for you.

joeyd

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2010, 08:55:15 pm »

Hey Gau Gau you are something like a penis! people come here for help and you shoot them down try helping people out before you run your mouth FAG! germans are gay! and your website is bullshit.

suck it easy

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2010, 09:00:26 pm »

You are banned.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2010, 09:14:26 pm »

mromanm,

Once again hotvins has ruined a thread. It is unfortunate that one individual has chosen to act this way and affect a poor innocent user who is just attempting to get some help. Hopefully he will understand that his actions are affecting others who do not deserve it.

Hopefully he will realise that the couple of seconds it takes to ban him is far less time than he is wasting by re-registering constantly. Life is just too short to waste that kind of time on a pointless battle.

Please start a new thread stating everything you have done and want and hopefully someone with the time and skill will assist you. Or you could do as suggested an post in the freelancers board.

I wish you luck with your project.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2010, 10:51:19 am »

Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.