Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with mail  (Read 8314 times)

Mannie_

• Coppermine regular visitor
Problem with mail
« on: February 11, 2010, 01:36:35 pm »

Hello,
I just noticed something with the mails that get sent. I had set my admin mail and the mail i receive also has that mail in the from field in my mail reader. But the sender field has username@servernumber@webhostingpad.com wich i don't like. I have it bridged but i tried it unbridged also it makes no diffrence, it is doing the same in smf. Would there be a solution to just have the admin mail shown as From in the mail reader and not the sender adress ?

Thanks in advance

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem with mail
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:30:47 am »

• Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links
  • How did you install coppermine in the first place? Did you perform an install as we suggest in our docs or did you use an auto-installer provided by your webhost or another third party?

Mannie_

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 09:39:11 am »

Install, but i have set it to smtp now and that shows it as it should. I guess the server have their php settings wrong as this was the first time i had this problem. So consider it solved

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 05:21:55 pm »

If you would read the link Joachim posted, you should have posted a link and you would know how to resolve your thread.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Mannie_

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 05:35:15 pm »

if you had read my reply you saw it was ok now  ;D

Jeff Bailey

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Fishing relaxes me.
    • Bailey Family Co.
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 05:42:35 pm »

Board rules / Forum policies: Post Links
8. Post links
When posting a support request, it's helpfull for supporters in most cases to see what the actual page looks like, that's why it's mandatory that you always post a link to your coppermine gallery page when asking for support.  If your site contains adult content, make sure to post a warning together with your link!
Supporters might get into issues if they accidentally visit a page that interferes with their employer's internet policy. If your site contains adult content (even mild nudity even falls into this category), post the words "not safe for work" next to the link.

Common policies: Resolve your threads
Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little image (see attachment) in your initial posting on your thread.

Click the links. Do as they ask.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Mannie_

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 05:47:59 pm »

Read my post, it was solved allready so don't say what joachim allready said, i can read and you obviously cant

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2010, 09:59:14 pm »

Obviously you are too busy making smart arse responses to do what is asked. We ask you to be polite to those trying to support you. We ask that you click the little tick to mark your thread as solved. We ask that you post a link. We ask that you tell us what you did to solve your issue. Is that too much to ask? All of this might help others in the future. By doing this you give back something to the community that you are happy to take from. Do you not think it is selfish to act as you do?

Please respect these rules in future or you will no longer be welcome here, especially the rule about being polite to other users/supporters.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Mannie_

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 09:09:46 am »

Ok , my bad i overlooked that tick box

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 12:53:15 pm »

Your bad as well that you still haven't done as suggested: post a link to your gallery in this very thread within the next 24 hours or your account will be suspended, i.e. you will be banned. You have behaved difficult in the past and did so again in this thread. This is your last warning!

Mannie_

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 01:02:30 pm »

Ok i'm sorry , i thought since i had solved it the link was not needed but here it is anyway.
http://www.pixelnutz.com/gallery/

I can't remember being that bad as i was here, i had a bad day so i my apologies.

gaugaukimaarandi

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2010, 04:57:09 am »

Your bad as well that you still haven't done as suggested: post a link to your gallery in this very thread within the next 24 hours or your account will be suspended, i.e. you will be banned. You have behaved difficult in the past and did so again in this thread. This is your last warning!

he he he :D

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2010, 09:50:56 am »

Locking
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.