Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hmm, weird error.  (Read 2115 times)

XBleed

• Coppermine regular visitor
Hmm, weird error.
« on: May 24, 2004, 07:34:31 am »

I have been trying to get this one myself for a while now cause I don't want to be a pain in the neck.. but I can't seem to figure out what it is.

A registered member on my gallery created his own gallery and posted this error outcome:
The picture 'albums/userpics/10055/FFXI - Spring.jpg' can't be inserted in the album
Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1
Now, I assumed it was cause of the file name being the way it is so I told him to change it to something else and try and here is everything he's replied with since then..

I tried and it didn't work. I did a search and while I didn't understand most of the junk on there, it seems to be a problem on your end or something similar.

EDIT: Forget that. It seems to be directly related to the image size (in pixels, not bytes). Probably should find a way so that it doesn't come up with that cryptic error message and add something about the max dimensions in the upload section (next to the maximum size is 1024kb or something).

EDIT 2: Forget all I said before. I am now thoroughly confused. I deleted the albums, and tried again. This time it worked. Seems it doesn't have anything to do with the dimensions at all. But I ran into the problem again after two images were uploaded. Now I can't upload anything. Back to square one.

Anyone know why he's experiencing this?  I can't figure it out.
Thanks

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Re: Hmm, weird error.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2004, 07:48:29 am »

Activate debug mode so that the error IM is sending to standard out will be passed back to Coppermine. That information should help to narrow the possible causes of the problem.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

XBleed

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: Hmm, weird error.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2004, 08:00:08 am »

Alright, I'll have to wait till he's on though cause the debug messes up my gallery layout pretty bad.

I'll find out though and post here if I need any more assitance.
Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 18 queries.