Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: how do dynamic meta  (Read 3547 times)

mesut06

• Coppermine newbie
how do dynamic meta
« on: February 07, 2010, 06:52:06 pm »

How do I  album name auto meta keyword and meta description.

i m from turkey. I do not know much about English...sory

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: how do dynamic meta
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2010, 08:28:48 am »

• Respect board rules
  • Re-phrase your question, using more words to describe what you have and what you want to accomplish

mesut06

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2010, 11:16:51 am »

automatic meta tag is the name of the album inside what can I do. my site www.polatliforum.com/resim

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:34:31 am »

Your initial posting contained 22 words. Your second posting contained 16 words. You have done the opposite of what I told you to do: you have used less words instead of re-phrasing and using more words. Subsequently, I still have no clue what you're asking for or what you want to accomplish. Looks like you have removed catlist and alblist from "the content of the main page", which is not a bright idea. I suggest you restore that. The section of the docs that I refered to contains reference to all meta albums that exist. If you need more meta albums, you'll have to code that. The terms "meta keyword" and "meta description" are related to tags that used to be taken into account by search engine spiders. However, because of frequent abuse those spiders hardly ever use them. Anyway, to give you an idea how the meta tags get populated, read http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,34542.0.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.