Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: EnlargeIt, is there a way to change the BBCode  (Read 6304 times)

CD69

• Coppermine regular visitor
[Closed]: EnlargeIt, is there a way to change the BBCode
« on: January 24, 2010, 03:26:58 pm »

So that it displays the simple BBCode that forums use for the full size images.

(http://pic here)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 07:49:04 am by Joachim Müller »

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: EnlargeIt, is there a way to change the BBCode
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 08:43:42 pm »

The answer is in the Enlargeit thread.

Please post a link to your site  with every new support request as required by the board rules.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 10:51:51 pm »

You have been told about board rules and the need to post a link gallery many times over, e.g. in
Please respect board rules in the future and do as suggested in the sticky thread "When requesting bridge support - mandatory!" and the docs chapter "Bridging support". Doing so once is not enough - you need to do that in each and every thread. You have been around long enough to memorize the board rules. I'm not ready to tell you again and again about them.
I'm really fed up with your reluctance to respect the rules and forcing staff members so often to remind you of board rules, so this is your final warning: next time you do not pay attention to board rules or misbehave otherwise, you will be banned!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 06:44:39 pm »

You posted in yet-another thread
First GauGau I am sorry for my other post, I could not find what I was looking for in this thread (maybe I keep missing it) and wanted to ask a general question about the plugin.

I'm not currently using it because I need to change the code for posting an image to (http://url) but can't find where to make the change. I would also like to adjust the size of the popup box that appears to something similar to the picture I posted.

My php skills are limited so the answer may have been in this thread (which I read a couple times) and I missed it.

Any help would be appreciated.
without paying attention to board rules (without posting a link to your gallery) although I told you that you had to do so to the T or you would be banned. As a result, you're banned from posting for a week. Next ban will be permanent. Stop the excuses about not being skilled and such - it doesn't take any skills to post a link to your gallery.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 07:05:00 pm »

::) Why can people just not do as requested?

To anyone else reading this.

We need the link? Not for our benefit but for yours. I could list 50+ reasons but that would be a waste of time. Even for what you may think is a simple question. Most of our users realise that but the few that choose to ignore that request over and over again just waste our time and their own. So I emplore all of you, think before you post! If you do make a mistake and are told so do not take it to heart, just take it on-board and do as requested. All of us will win if you do that.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

MSCH69

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 10:00:58 pm »

As part of the administrative team you make several assumptions. There was no site to make a link to when the question was asked, the plugin CPGMark corrupted the database and the site is/was being rebuilt.

That searches were not done. Not true!

People don’t know the site as well as you do and try to adhere to the rules and sometimes make mistakes. If someone is flaming or hassling people that is a reason to get banned, not for trying to become educated on your product and get help.

The (http://pic here) tag is also a mistake, the board converted what was originally posted but if you wanted to be helpful you could have because you’ve seen that error before haven’t you.

You have an opportunity to be educators and to help people but you choose to be control freaks and not very helpful. Better to educate I believe, better to assist than to criticize.

In the time it takes you to write a negative post you could move the thread and help the person, but then everyone wouldn’t perfectly follow your rules. Oh my they may make a horrible mistake!
 :P

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2010, 07:46:54 am »

You were banned - registering with another account is not an option. I'm changing the temporary ban into a permanent one and adding the new account to the ban record as well. You are not allowed to re-register. You are banned for life-time. Go away. I'm not going to argue with you here - I'm fed up with your attitude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.