Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: can't login on coppermine 1.4.25  (Read 3947 times)

shikamu

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: can't login on coppermine 1.4.25
« on: January 20, 2010, 02:15:15 pm »

Hello,

I've seen a lot of people who had that kind of issue (although not especially on this version), so I sort of feel sorry to post it ANOTHER time... but I haven't been able to fix it and I really need to upload new pictures.

So essentially, when I try to login on my gallery, I get a "Welcome <my username>", after 2 seconds or so it's supposed to redirect me, which it does, but I'm not logged.
  • I tried to put a wrong password, and I get redirected to a white page.
  • I tried it on 3 browsers : IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, clearing cookies and whatever else on all 3 of them.
  • I saw someone said that there should be 4 groups in the group table, I have the groups with the same settings that person provided.
  • I tried to request a new password, then I receive a link and when I click it I get "Forgot password session invalid or has expired. ", and then when I try to login when my previous password, assuming nothing changed, it says "Welcome <my username>" and redirects me to a page that says "Forgot password session invalid or has expired. "

I really don't know what else to do >.<

The gallery in question is available here: http://www.carnavalromont.ch/cpg/
you can use the following login information:
username:npache
password:1234

Thanks for any help
« Last Edit: January 20, 2010, 03:47:27 pm by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: can't login on coppermine 1.4.25
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:25:14 pm »

The file include/logger.inc.php is missing from your gallery which is known to cause this problem. Upload a copy of the file from the Coppermine package.

shikamu

• Coppermine newbie
Re: can't login on coppermine 1.4.25
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 02:54:59 pm »

Excellent, that did it lol. I don't really understand how this file could not be on my server though, I had it locally, I was even about to reply that the file is not missing, but then I checked on the remote server and it was idd missing.

Thanks a lot ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.