Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cmpfect (CF Error)!  (Read 7579 times)

Carnim

• Coppermine newbie
Cmpfect (CF Error)!
« on: January 14, 2010, 10:47:59 pm »

Hello,

Now I get an error there that I wanted to remove "CF Error":

(http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2407/30129713.jpg)

I do not know what I have to do to get this error, if they can help thank you,

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Cmpfect (CF Error)!
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 10:55:03 pm »

Please post a link to your site as per the board rules.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616

Again, those rules also ask you to attach you image rather than hotlink to it. Many threads become useless when hotlinked attachments go down.

You image suggests that you are using a cms. If so are you generating your own code or using an extension of that cms? If it is your own code please paste it here so we can see where you are going wrong.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Carnim

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2010, 11:02:26 pm »

Please post a link to your site as per the board rules.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616

Again, those rules also ask you to attach you image rather than hotlink to it. Many threads become useless when hotlinked attachments go down.

You image suggests that you are using a cms. If so are you generating your own code or using an extension of that cms? If it is your own code please paste it here so we can see where you are going wrong.

www.mugglearmypt.com - I am doing through the Joomla!

Carnim

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2010, 11:03:58 pm »

I was wrong - link http://mugglearmypt.com/oi/

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2010, 09:29:39 am »

Can't see a coppermine-driven gallery at the URL you posted. Stop playing games...

Carnim

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2010, 11:37:16 am »

Can't see a coppermine-driven gallery at the URL you posted. Stop playing games...

first I'm not playing with anyone!, Then they need something more specific please say, I work with users through the setup web site, if they need something more specific, tell me where and what to this place for me can help please

Need some configuration file? if I may say what please

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2010, 01:10:13 pm »

I told you what you need to do: post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery for a start. In fact there's a whole load of stuff that you should do - take a look at the sticky thread About this sub-board (read first!). I wonder why we named the thread that way... ::)

We have board rules as well that say that you must post a link to your gallery in each thread. Board rules say as well that you mustn't hotlink images, but instead attach them to your posting. You agreed to respect board rules when you signed up, but apparently you ignored them as well.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2010, 05:09:59 pm »

It appears that the user is using a Joomla module that uses cmpfetch so the code is not ours anyway. I am quite certain as I have tested a couple of those modules in question in the past and had similar problems though cpmfetch was working fine. If that is the case then you need to speak to the author of the plugin or show us cpmfetch is not working. You can only do this if you do as both Joachim and I have asked and provide a link to your gallery and in this case a link to your cpmfetch install. Without those we cannot help and you are on your own.

Carnim

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2010, 10:15:16 pm »

It appears that the user is using a Joomla module that uses cmpfetch so the code is not ours anyway. I am quite certain as I have tested a couple of those modules in question in the past and had similar problems though cpmfetch was working fine. If that is the case then you need to speak to the author of the plugin or show us cpmfetch is not working. You can only do this if you do as both Joachim and I have asked and provide a link to your gallery and in this case a link to your cpmfetch install. Without those we cannot help and you are on your own.

Thanks for the replies,
The link of the gallery is www.mugglearmypt.com / coppermine, all they need is so request, I will also ask for help in site module

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2010, 11:25:30 pm »

Why did you put spaces in your link? We really don't need the extra work in having to fix your links because you don't do it correctly.

Here is your link - http://mugglearmypt.com/coppermine/

You also failed to tell us if cmpfetch is working correctly on the setup page and failed to tell us if you are using a custom module from a third party providor or your own code or paste your code here.

How can we help if you do not do as requested? We are not asking just to annoy, we are asking because we need that information to help.

As you seem intent on not doing as asked I am out of this thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.