Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Line breaks  (Read 3295 times)

magicvorlon

• Coppermine newbie
Line breaks
« on: January 20, 2010, 02:27:00 am »

Hello,

I seem to be getting the hang of cpmfetch, managed some basic styling and using the option array, however one thing is puzzling me. I cannot figure out how to remove the line breaks which appear in the html. I assume these are being pulled from the gallery template, so is it possible to remove one or two as the result is too big a gap between the thumb and caption.

The include I have used is:

<?php
  include "../cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
  $objCpm = new cpm("../cpg/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");
  $options = array("subtitle" => "<b>Photo by:</b> {{pOwner_name}} <br/><b>Caption:</b> {{pCaption}}",'imagewidth' => '175','imagestyle' => 'displayed',);
  $objCpm->cpm_viewRandomMediaFrom("cat=3",1, 1, $options);
  $objCpm->cpm_close();
?>

If it is not possible to remove the line break(s) that are being inserted I guess I would have to remove them from the actual template.

I am sorry, I have no link as I am playing around with the gallery on my pc until I am ready to put it online.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Line breaks
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 08:40:39 am »

The coppermine theme is not being taken into account when using cpmFetch, so that suggestion of yours doesn't apply.
Do as suggested per board rules as well as per sticky thread "About this sub-board (read first!)" on this sub-forum and post a link to your gallery for a start. Additionally, it would be clever to post a link to the page where we can see the code you posted "in action" to understand what line breaks you refer to.

Joachim

P.S. There's a reason why we have board rules. There is a reason why we have sticky threads. Both contain important information that are meant to tell you what you need to do to enable us to help you. It's much less frustrating both for us as well as for you if you do as being suggested in the first place, and I could save myself a lot of typing... ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.