Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Slideshow View Count in cpg 1.4.25?  (Read 2324 times)

Toddsc

• Coppermine newbie
Slideshow View Count in cpg 1.4.25?
« on: January 20, 2010, 01:16:53 am »

I know this has been discussed a bit, I've done a bunch of searches and tried a solution, but can't find anyone with 1.4.x cpg that seems to have this working?  I'm running 1.4.25 on http://nwjpb.org/photos

I tried applying the solution in this thread under cpg 1.3, but it doesn't appear to be working for me on 1.4 (slide show works, counts don't increase, but I still have the code enabled right now) I assume that's because: 
We're not using $HTTP_COOKIE_VARS any more remember.

I was going to reply to that thread, but it's locked.  I also noticed that 1.5 will have the feature, but I would love to either figure out why the solution for 1.3 isn't working, or find another solution until we can get our hands on 1.5.x  I'm definitely not ready to move to a beta, but this feature makes me want it.   ::)

Is there a workaround to the original solution above?  I hope I didn't miss a thread in the 1.4 forums, but I searched a lot. 

Toddsc

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Slideshow View Count in cpg 1.4.25?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 02:45:02 am »

this may be my issue, investigating broken code.  stupid notepad.

Toddsc

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Slideshow View Count in cpg 1.4.25?
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2010, 03:01:29 am »

Ok, I fixed the code, re-downloaded the original, edited it in a real editor, and it's still failing to increment.  Back to my original post.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 21 queries.