Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Double posting] After changing theme, getting "Failed to find block 'documentat  (Read 3197 times)

creativename

• Coppermine newbie

I have 1.4.21, and I was just checking the different themes for the first time (I'd never changed from classic before). But after changing to (I believe) Styleguide, if I hit Continue I started getting a page that showed the error message:
Code: [Select]
Template error
Failed to find block 'documentation'(#(<!-- BEGIN documentation -->)(.*?)(<!-- END documentation -->)#s) in :

<div align="left">
                <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1">
                        <tr>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="editpics.php?mode=upload_approval" title="">{UPL_APP_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="config.php" title="">{CONFIG_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="albmgr.php{CATL}" title="">{ALBUMS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="catmgr.php" title="">{CATEGORIES_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="usermgr.php" title="">{USERS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="groupmgr.php" title="">{GROUPS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="banning.php" title="">{BAN_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="db_ecard.php" title="">{DB_ECARD_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="reviewcom.php" title="">{COMMENTS_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="searchnew.php" title="">{SEARCHNEW_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="util.php" title="">{UTIL_LNK}</a></td>
                                <td class="admin_menu"><a href="profile.php?op=edit_profile" title="">{MY_PROF_LNK}</a></td>
                        </tr>
                </table>
                </div>
I found this earlier thread, but my themes.inc.php already has the braces mentioned. I tried hitting the back button and changing the theme back to Classic, but I'd just get the same error message. Likewise when trying to Restore factory defaults. Viewing images would give the above error, and the homepage and album pages would look like this:
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8564/18894609.gif

I ended up changing the cpg_congif 'theme' option to 'classic', and that seems to have worked - I don't know if there are any other steps involved in changing the theme that I would also need to do to prevent further errors.

What is this issue? And is there any way to change the theme while this issue is occurring other than via MySQL?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 09:24:43 am by Joachim Müller »

creativename

• Coppermine newbie

Sorry for the double post.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

This is a double posting of http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,63232.0.html
Locking and marking accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.