Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Catogries page won't load  (Read 1915 times)

charmedgirltamie1989

• Coppermine newbie
Catogries page won't load
« on: January 13, 2010, 04:17:14 pm »

I have a problem with the catogories page of my gallery. Since a few weeks the page won't load when clicking in the catogories button in admin mode. The page says immediatly it's done loading, and stays blank.

I haven't eddited the theme, and had no problems before. I've tried diffrent browers, refreshing the page, other pc. But the page still stay blank. Already contacted the supportforum of my host and an administator there checked the gallery and had no problems with the catogories page. When the administator looked the page loaded perfectly for here.

I dont't know why the page is loaded but i would love to get it fixed because i want to add some catogories to the gallery.
Other then this there no problems in the gallery.

Hope someone can help.

Tamara
IHeartGossipGirl.net/Galerij

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Catogries page won't load
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2010, 05:23:15 pm »

Upgrade http://iheartgossipgirl.net/Galerij/ as suggested in the docs, you're running cpg1.4.21, while the most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.21. Can't replicate though, your category index is working as expected for me.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.