Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [n/a: cpg1.3.0 support request]: First time user of coppermine needs help :P  (Read 3488 times)

Shoarma kip

• Coppermine newbie

Hi, i installed coppermine today (i was happy that i didn't get any errors while installing :D) but now i have this prob i can't upload files as a admin because of some error and i can't upload as a user cause it says that the user has no permission to upload (i've made category's and albums.
In admin mode i get this error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./edit/mHTTP_temp_8bf6a3dd.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:\domains\shoarmakip.sohosted.com\wwwroot\truecrimesite\photoalbum\upload.php on line 1156

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\PHP\uploadtemp\php7D8.tmp' to './edit/mHTTP_temp_8bf6a3dd.jpg' in c:\domains\shoarmakip.sohosted.com\wwwroot\truecrimesite\photoalbum\upload.php on line 1156

what can i do about this (i've searched and saw many upload errors but didn't see 1 with my prob (got version 1.3 of coppermine btw)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2004, 07:10:29 pm by GauGau »

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
Re: First time user of coppermine needs help :P
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 03:58:25 pm »

version 1.3 is still in beta stage, and unsupported.  The download is way out of date now, as many files have changed.  The problem you have is well documented, and fixed, on the 1.3 testing/bugs board, see the sticky topics at the top.

You should either, 1 downgrade to version 1.2.1 until version 1.3 is released, or get the up to date files from the cvs for your 1.3 version.  You will also need read the 1.3 board to see what you need to do.

The problem with user mode upload is simply you have not set the album permissions to allow visitors to upload.  But this will not work until you sort out the other problems.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

Shoarma kip

• Coppermine newbie
Re: First time user of coppermine needs help :P
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 04:32:53 pm »

oh hehe okay will do that :) thnx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.