Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: I can't post in [General discussion (no support!)]  (Read 4947 times)

aeolus

• Coppermine newbie
    • 冬晨陽光論壇 IPB 3.x
[Invalid]: I can't post in [General discussion (no support!)]
« on: January 08, 2010, 01:16:32 am »

I try to post in General discussion (no support!), but i can't see the [New Topic] icon.

And I also can't use message function.

Sorry to post here.

There's a big problem is that i can't link forum.coppermine-gallery.net from my home IP 220.135.213.158

Maybe i insert the hot link => [http://coppermine-gallery.net/images/coppermine-logo.png] into my own forum.

I am so sorry about that, and i had been removed it.

Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 10:07:45 am by Joachim Müller »
Don't care where hacker came from, just know what it does.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: I can't post in [General discussion (no support!)]
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2010, 08:04:56 am »

I try to post in General discussion (no support!), but i can't see the [New Topic] icon.
That's on purpose - we don't want you to post there, and your posting doesn't belong there neither, as you're clearly requesting support. So you're telling the obvious and we're aware of that - that's why the description of the "General discussion" board says
General discussion for everything that's coppermine-related. Do NOT post support or feature requests here, they should go into the proper boards. Edit 2007-04-11: Locked this sub-board; regular users can't start new threads here.

And I also can't use message function.
Good thing we disabled that feature for you as well, as we don't want to be sent private messages from people, especially we don't want support requests to be sent privately. There is no support except on this forum by public postings. Read the details in the announcement thread "Private messages disabled".

There's a big problem is that i can't link forum.coppermine-gallery.net from my home IP 220.135.213.158
Who keeps you from doing that? That IP redirects in the browser's address bar to http://ipb.tw/english.php for me, which sends me to a sunset image and a logon screen below that. Certainly not a coppermine gallery, so what's the deal?

Maybe i insert the hot link => [http://coppermine-gallery.net/images/coppermine-logo.png] into my own forum.
Well, go ahead if you feel like that. How is your forum related? We provide support for coppermine, which is a gallery, not a forum. What's your actual question.

I am so sorry about that, and i had been removed it.
I'm sorry about that as well: I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say. You might want to explain in more detail what your issue is. Don't try to use words that you're not familiar with or that you don't know the exact meaning. Read up the meaning of the verb "to link".

We have a strict rule on this board that it's mandatory to post a link to your gallery in each of your threads, so you might start by reading our board rules (you agreed to respect them when you signed up) and then doing as suggested there.

aeolus

• Coppermine newbie
    • 冬晨陽光論壇 IPB 3.x
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2010, 09:23:58 am »

Thanks for replay so quickly.

Sorry about my bad English.

All i wnat to say is that i can't visit http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net , when i am at home.

But i can visit here when i am in the office.

Had my IP 220.135.213.158 been banned by  forum.coppermine-gallery.net ?

Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2010, 10:07:34 am »

No, we haven't banned that IP address. You would be seing the forum's interface and there would be a message that you have been banned and are therefore not allowed to access if that was the case. If you can't access the site at all, then there is something fishy on your client or on the "way" from your client to the server. We can't support you with that: ask your ISP for support. Alternatively use a proxy. Start by performing a traceroute...
Anyway, we can't support you with such issues. You shouldn't be self-hosting if you don't understand how those mechanisms work. Marking thread as "invalid", particularly as you haven't done as I suggested: you still failed to do as suggested per board rules and post a link to your gallery. We're not very fond of people who are being told what they need to do and still ignore that advice. That's not related to your language skills, so please don't use that as excuse.

aeolus

• Coppermine newbie
    • 冬晨陽光論壇 IPB 3.x
Re: [Invalid]: I can't post in [General discussion (no support!)]
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2010, 11:10:49 am »

So sorry, all is my fault.
I banned some IP range including coppermine's IP in my proxy server.
After the iptables ,it fixes now.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Invalid]: I can't post in [General discussion (no support!)]
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2010, 11:14:10 am »

And for the third time you failed to post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery although you have been told so. This time you're actually getting banned, including your IP address >:(. Farewell. Locking
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.