Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: All requests I would wish to see, one day ... :)  (Read 5871 times)

Rodinou

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
  • Tournicoti, Tournicota
    • http://www.sortons.net
All requests I would wish to see, one day ... :)
« on: October 17, 2003, 04:00:43 pm »

I see on Tarique's website, but not on my 1.2 version

- The Number of the pics and albums in categories (for example, on my gallery, there are no numbers next to Photos Discotheques, or Photos Soirées bar ...)

- Popups
 :arrow: Popup on click at the beginning (we open a gallery, and when we want to click, not a new layout with the pic on the current page, but a popup)
> If you can say me which portions of Code I can remove, I'll do it to realize it.

:arrow: Slideshows and Ecard will be cool in popup : as I can say before, if you can send me where edit (I want to remove all the header to have only the html content of the ecard or slideshow)

Last Albums Blocks
> possibility to use it on another page (so my main page, or forum ?!)
> Attach the category where the album comes from (beneath, and linked)
> Possibility not to do appear the album (Example ... I have a website about where to go out ... sometimes bosses of discotheques or bars give me their gallery but 1 week later : so .... it's not cool to "show" a gallery which is "too old" .... Don't sure you understand with my F.....G english ...)

Wiewing Albums
Remove "xxx downloads" where pictures have descriptions.
But put at the bottom of the album
xxx pictures on xxx pages - Album Viewed xxx times
and form selection to see the OTHER albums of the category without scrolling to the top to see the brandcrumb.

Admin
> Zip file upload, with directory creation option (and not only a way in DB)
> Replace right click (I have remove it, bug) by CSS, Z-INDEX and blank.gif
> Possibility to put anycontent.php in the whole site, and not only the CPG index
> Remove, move directories easily (and not pic per pic :))

Otherwise, the new version is great, really.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 20 queries.