Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: move pictures to a different album/category  (Read 5694 times)

yossarian

• Coppermine newbie
move pictures to a different album/category
« on: October 17, 2003, 05:39:57 am »

I performed a batch-add the other day and accidentally added the pictures to the wrong album. I then couldn't find any way to move those pictures to the correct album - I had to delete the entire album and start again! What about some way to select multiple images and move them to a different album? (or is this already implemented and I just couldn't find it?)

moorey

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2003, 05:52:00 am »

It is of course implemented - log in as admin, go to albums view and click on "Edit pics".

macke

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2003, 07:31:49 am »

It can be a laborious process, especially when you are talking about a large amount of images.  

Would it be possible to have a batch move function, where you could check a checkbox for each image you wanted to perform an action on, and then select the action (copy, move, delete) along with the new destination album?

And while we're on the subject.  The current move to album feature works fine for a smaller site, or where all albums have a unique name.  If you have albums with same names, they will simply be listed under each other.  E.g.  the following structure
house1, interior, exterior.  
house2, interior, exterior.  
house3, interior, exterior.

If I now go to move pics to a new album I will see
exterior
exterior
exterior
interior
interior
interior

--max

jasendorf

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • http://www.338tharmyband.com
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2003, 07:36:10 am »

Ah... very interesting... something that will have to be looked in to.
Read the Online DOCs,FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.