Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i got an question . anyone can help ?  (Read 2584 times)

jenlove93

• Coppermine newbie
i got an question . anyone can help ?
« on: December 31, 2009, 12:53:11 pm »

i know its probably the wrong section but how can i register at a coppermine gallery.
a few pages only show

Home :: Login
Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

no register.
anyone can help ? im sorry if the question is already asked or smth but im new hahaha ;D
kisses

jenny

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
Re: i got an question . anyone can help ?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:24:35 pm »

You can only register if the gallery admin has enable the feature to allow new users. In this case, you will find a "register" menu item
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: i got an question . anyone can help ?
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2009, 02:11:27 pm »

In other words: it's your task as an admin to allow new registrations. Go to coppermine's config and enable to option "Allow new user registrations".

Also please note that we have a set of board rules that you agreed to respect when signing up. One of them says that it's mandatory to post a link to your gallery in each and every thread on this forum. Another rule says that you're only allowed to ask questions after having read the docs, which is something you apparently haven't done neither. The subject you have chosen for your thread is very bad.
Finally, yours is not a valid feature request: in the sub-board "feature requests", only requests for new features in future versions are permitted. Yours clearly is not a request for a new feature, but simply a support request posted in a sub-forum without doing your homework first. Moving your thread from the feature requests board to the support board where you should have posted it in the first place.

Please respect board rules in the future. You broke nearly every rule that exists. They exist for very valid reasons that we're not ready to discuss in each and every thread, so please do as I suggested and read up board rules now.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 19 queries.