Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Domain address after logout  (Read 2204 times)

pawelfoto

• Coppermine novice
Domain address after logout
« on: December 31, 2009, 11:22:55 am »

Hi,

This is address of my site: www.pawelfoto.com.  But after me or some other user logout from the profile, address is not returned to www.pawelfoto.com, but to www.pawelfoto.com/index.php. Of course this is exactly the same, but  I would like to enforce site to return to www.pawelfoto.com, without index.php in address after logout.

How to do that?  ???

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Domain address after logout
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 01:55:35 pm »

On logout you're being redirected to the page that you have come from. If that is the index page, you'll be redirected to the index page. If it's another page, you'll be redirected to that page. If you don't like that behaviour, edit logout.php with a plain text editor, find
Code: [Select]
pageheader($lang_logout_php['logout'], "<META http-equiv=\"refresh\" content=\"3;url=$referer\">");and edit as you see fit, removing the variable $referer and replacing it with whatever you like.
This piece of advice only applies if you're using coppermine as a standalone app. If you're using coppermine bridged to another app, the logout process of that other third-party application applies instead of the process defined in coppermine, so you have to edit that third-party software, which is something we can't help you with.
In your case, you don't appear to be bridged, so my initial advice applies. However, please note that I find it silly to edit the redirection process on logout and not very user friendly.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.