Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Charge to upload  (Read 3018 times)

tetrah

• Coppermine newbie
Charge to upload
« on: December 29, 2009, 10:56:18 pm »

Is it possible to charge members to upload? I am running a photo contest website and I would like contestants to pay a small fee in order to upload their pix.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Charge to upload
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 06:02:26 pm »

Out of the box, coppermine doesn't come with a modification or plugin that does that. I have heard of others charging for registration, but I have no idea how they do that technically. This being said: if you need that feature, you'll have to code it or hire someone to code it for you. I can not see the point though: why should anyone be ready to pay to be allowed to upload? Anyway, board rules (you agreed to respect them when you signed up) say that it's mandatory to post a link to your gallery, so please respect board rules and do that now. Maybe this will clarify why users should want to pay for being allowed to upload.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.