Support > cpg1.5 plugin contributions

LightBox Slideshow jquery (NotesFor.net) v3.2

<< < (34/34)

totosfo:

--- Quote from: pacifico on August 31, 2013, 01:30:04 pm ---me too
clicking in random files, lastcom and toprated works .... in lastup and lasthit no
in guest access the page is blank, in the admin mode: 
"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in /../coppermine/include/functions.inc.php on line 291"

My gallery
http://www.2cvclubitalia.com/public/coppermine

Plugin vers. 3.2
Coppermine 1.5.22

--- End quote ---

Hello all,

unfortunately, I'm running into the same issue: user galleries, etc. work perfectly, as soon as you click on one of the "last uploaded" pictures you get the error:

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 81 bytes)"

Same in my test gallery (1.5.48) and the live one (1.6.06). Maybe there is a solution / workaround in the meantime.

I haven't found any other plugin with the "lightbox look" yet.

Thank you for your help!

ron4mac:

--- Quote from: totosfo on June 09, 2019, 02:41:36 pm ---I haven't found any other plugin with the "lightbox look" yet.

--- End quote ---

Although not exactly the "lightbox look", have you tried this for CPG 1.6.x?

totosfo:

--- Quote from: ron4mac on June 09, 2019, 04:01:47 pm ---Although not exactly the "lightbox look", have you tried this for CPG 1.6.x?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for that  :), I just tried and works. Now I just need to act as a zoom replacement when a user clicks on the intermediate picture, but that's something for the other thread.

Best,

Thomas

darthanian:
 :(

Had this working on 1.6 until I updated jquery today 5/5/21.  Worked great, anyone got a fix? I know its an old plugin and post.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version